Aspire Party leader KM Abutah Chowdhury whose interesting views on history were the subject of our previous story is Director of Media for the international think tank Voice for Global Bangladeshis (V4GB)](https://v4gb.org/).
Despite being an international think tank no trace of Voice for Global Bangladeshis can be found on the UK Charity Commission website or on Companies House.
In its constitution it states ‘We are independent of any political ideology, economic interest, or faith.’
Voice for Global Bangladeshis can also boast of having another of Lutfur Rahman’s Aspire Team Ohid Ahmed as it’s Director General.
One Nazir Ahmed, another Aspire Party candidate, is Director Legal.
If that name rings a bell it might be because Nazir’s only claim to fame is that as a Labour councillor in Newham, he was suspended by the local Labour Party while there is an investigation following the sharing of social media posts by him from him in 2017 which included one which suggested that Israel should be relocated to the USA.
Other officers of Voice for Global Bangladeshis are:
- Dr. Hasanat Husain MBE, President
- Mahidur Rahman, Vice President
- Wali Tasar Uddin MBE, Vice President
- Mahtab Miah, Director of Finance
- Abdul Latif , Director of Community Relations
- Syed Nadir Aziz Daraz, Director of Culture
- Shamsul Alam Liton, Director of International Relations
- Abdul Quader Saleh, Director of Academic Affairs
Will be interesting to see how this organisation develops.